
I had an awesome weekend! I love the weather- mid 70s during the day, bright blue sky, and cool at night. I wish it would hang around for 4 months, but I will take the days I can get. We had a pretty busy, but fun weekend.
Friday Ainsley and I went to our playgroup and saw lots of friends. We went on a walk with Remi and played in our yard -tending the flowers. My garden looks spectacular right now- everything has started blooming and growing like crazy. The plants are obviously very thankful for the rain and cooler weather!
Saturday, we drove to Plantersville, Texas for a wedding. Ainsley took a short nap in the car and watched Finding Nemo for the rest of the drive. Thankfully, she was a very good passenger. The wedding was at this old church in the country- a very pretty setting. Ainsley enjoyed the reception- she was dancing and running around with the other children. We drove back that evening- making for a long day, but it went ok too.
Sunday we went to the park and played for a while with Ainsley and Remi. Then a family trip to Lowes- yard stuff. I bought some pansies for my garden and planted them- they are always such pretty, happy plants.
We went to the pumpkin patch near our house in the afternoon with some friends. Ainsley enjoyed herself- she ran around looking at all the pumpkins and enjoyed the small ones that she could lift.
We spent as much time outside as possible- love this weather! We grilled out and had yummy fajitas for dinner.

No comments:
Post a Comment