I was looking back through some pictures of Ainsley when she was 4 months old. I am amazed at how much she and Ben look alike- their baby pictures were so similar. I wanted to post a few pictures of them at the same age for you to see.
Ben 4.5 months
Ben 4.5 months
Ainsley 4.5 months
Both kids are doing great. Ainsley has finished school and is now home with Ben and our Nanny. She seems to really like being home and gets to do lots of fun things every day. Ainsley loves to make Ben smile and she sings to him when he is crying. She does not like him pulling her hair though- but I don't know how we can stop that.
Ben has continued to do well. He is eating well, sleeping well, and growing! He got his first rice cereal earlier this week and it went ok. The second feeding went much better- as in- he actually swallowed some. It seems the first meal ended up on his bib and plate.
2 comments:
Uncle Dave wants to know when Ben gets to eat Puffs, those are good! :) We like the comparison pics--the kids do look so much alike! WOW! Big hugs!
The kids look beautiful! I love all the pictures although nothing beats seeing them in person!
Post a Comment