My baby girl is now 4 years old! Wow time has flown by. Ainsley is an amazing little girl. She is sweet and loving, smart inquisitive and gorgeous! She has a fabulous imagination and loves to play imaginary games and characters. She loves books and drawing. She colors so well now- she stays in all the lines and picks great colors to use. She even colors "themes" on paper and explains it to us- she does a great job! She can write her name very well and she knows all of her letters. I think she can write most of the letters and she is very close to reading- she knows many words and can sound out many more. Mandy is a great teacher for her! We drive around and she will pick out "Stop" signs and spell it out, she read the "HEB" letters at the grocery store, and more. She can also count really well too!
She loves to run and play and jump on the trampoline. She loves to ride her bike and her scooter- probably her favorite birthday gift! She likes to play with her baby dolls too- she pretends to be a Mom and she is great! She can entertain herself for a while, but she definitely prefers to play with someone. She loves pink and purple. She loves to dress up in skirts and dresses, tutus are always a favorite. She is definitely a girly girl!
She is a fantastic big sister. She loves her little brother and likes to entertain him. She is always giving him hugs and kisses, especially if he is sad. They are so cute together! She has even been talking lately about wanting a baby sister... is there a nice way to say no way??? Kind of funny though.
Height 44 inches. off the charts in percentages
Weight 41 pounds 50-75%
Her vision and hearing tests were fine.
Ainsley is in a mother's day out program twice a week and she absolutely loves it. It is a small program near our house and I am so happy to have found it. She is very excited to go and has not ever shed a tear there. The teachers and other students are really fantastic!
We went to the circus in January- we had a great time! Ainsley got to ride an elephant and a pony. We enjoyed the acrobatics, the animals, and the rest of the shows. I had not really been to a circus so it was a pretty good experience. Ainsley got really spoiled while she was there- lots of rides, food, and a laser sword.
waiting to ride the elephant
Family Picture! Ben fell asleep during the second half (thank goodness) he was overdue for a nap. He slept through the loudest part too- the motorcycle stunts!
Pony Ride! I think Ainsley liked this better than the elephant ride.

Ainsley got her face painted too- so pretty!

We had a great birthday party for Ainsley. Princess Ariel came to our house and entertained the guests. There were a lot of people, 14 kids total, and I think everyone had a really good time. Ainsley was a little shy with Ariel, but she had a great time dancing, playing with bubbles, singing songs, face painting, and eating cake!
Birthday girl! I flat ironed her hair and it looked really fantastic!

Party decorations- we made them ourselves- it was really fun to decorate and I thought the house looked fantastic!

Ariel, Ben and Ainsley
Ben is staring at Ariel- how funny!
Pony Ride! I think Ainsley liked this better than the elephant ride.
Ainsley got her face painted too- so pretty!
We had a great birthday party for Ainsley. Princess Ariel came to our house and entertained the guests. There were a lot of people, 14 kids total, and I think everyone had a really good time. Ainsley was a little shy with Ariel, but she had a great time dancing, playing with bubbles, singing songs, face painting, and eating cake!
Birthday girl! I flat ironed her hair and it looked really fantastic!
Party decorations- we made them ourselves- it was really fun to decorate and I thought the house looked fantastic!
Beautiful girl!
Ice cream treat with Mommy
Playground fun
1 comment:
OMG! My Ainsley Girl is so grown up! Her face has changed, she is such a girl! I love all the pictures, and wish we lived closer, I miss you! So cute that she wants a baby sister. See you soon! Get ready for The Lorax!
Post a Comment