Sunday, August 17, 2008

Recent pictures

Just some pictures of the last few weeks.
Grandma Visiting!






My, what big toes you have. And so hairy...




I think I'll have some more...



Just Chillin. This is on a little trip we took to Georgetown.




Crazy times in the exersaucer



Our friends little girls turned one this week, we went to their birthday party.


Checking each other out.


Coming in for a closer look

Sarah was so cute, she kept crawling towards Ainsley. She got closer, closer and closer. She crawled right up to her, then she grabbed Ainsley's neck and went in for a big hug and kiss. I think Ainsley was a little surprised by the first hug and kiss, but she was ready for the second. They exchanged a big, wet, slobbery kiss. It was so cute.



Ainsley had fun exploring the other babies. We need to get them together more.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I loved the pics. Its so cute to watch little ones explore...

ColeBugsmommy said...

The pictures with the hat and sunglasses is cute, but I love the ones with the other girls, too!