I did not get the chance to post pictures with my last post, so here are a bunch of awesome ones from the last month. I can't believe Ainsley is now 17 months old.
Ainsley playing in the sprinkler with Sarah and Kristen(not in this picture). We had a fun day together! Ainsley loved the sprinkler and got soaked.

We went to San Antonio for Dave's birthday. We got to play with bubbles- Ainsley loved it. She was enthralled watching them blow in the wind and pop.


I mentioned that Ainsley loves to clean, this is her detailing her cars.

Fun with the camera. I took these pictures today. I told Ainsley to smile for the camera and she got the cheesiest grins- complete with squinted nose and eyes. I took tons of pictures and have put my favorites on here.

My favorite- look how gorgeous she is!

Silly pose


She was playing peek a boo with me ( my face was behind the camera)
We went to San Antonio for Dave's birthday. We got to play with bubbles- Ainsley loved it. She was enthralled watching them blow in the wind and pop.
Ainsley's new car- she LOVES it. We have to push her around all the time. Sara and Dave came up last weekend and we all had a blast. Ainsley convinced them to push her car for a while- Dan and I were glad for the break. Ainsley also loves my old cell phone- I charge it for her and she plays with it and talks on it. I thought it was so funny that she was blabbing away while "driving." I got some video of that too. It was great!
I mentioned that Ainsley loves to clean, this is her detailing her cars.
Fun with the camera. I took these pictures today. I told Ainsley to smile for the camera and she got the cheesiest grins- complete with squinted nose and eyes. I took tons of pictures and have put my favorites on here.
My favorite- look how gorgeous she is!
Silly pose
3 comments:
She is so cute! I love the cheesy smile. It is funny how they pick up on things-talking on the phone while "driving"! Watch out-she'll be a heartbreaker in no time!
Casey
She is looking very grown up and beautiful!
I can't believe how much she has grown. What a fun age!
Post a Comment