I wanted to post some of the funny and amazing things that Ainsley has been saying lately.
Ainsley loves the book and movie, Beauty and the Beast. She will walk around with a book and pretend to be Belle. She has even started singing and dancing while holding her book open. She will tell Dan- you be Gaston. He has to take her book and throw it in the mud. Then she gives him a dirty look, wipes off her book, and mutters something about "Gaston." It is so funny!
I was working on getting our portable DVD player attached to the seat in the car- we got a new case that does not fit very well. I spent 10-15 minutes on it and tried multiple different ways to attach it with no real luck. Also, I don't really fit in the back of the car with the carseats so I was in an awkward position and uncomfortable. After a while, I got frustrated and said the case was a piece of crap.
Later that day, Ainsley was playing with her blanket and she thought there was something on it, she brushed at it and said " piece of crap." I had to contain my giggles!
Ainsley claims she has a baby in her belly too. Sometimes, she has 3 babies in her belly. She will say she feels him moving, and point to areas that are head, foot, etc. She pays so much attention to all the little details it is amazing. She also claims that her back hurts, her tummy hurts, and that she can't bend over because of the baby in her belly. (All my complaints at times) Too funny!
She can now do the longhorn symbol with her hand and whenever she sees football on TV she says, Texas fight and holds up her horns! It does not matter who is playing, all football gets the same reaction.
At her school, during the afternoon storytime, one of the teachers does the girls' hair. She brushes it and styles it in some pretty amazing updos. Ainsley won't even let me brush her hair most days and refuses to wear even barrettes for me. However, at school, she lets them do quite a bit. Now when she is at home, she will sit behind me and do my hair. She is "Janet" and I can't move and she brushes and pulls at my hair for a long time. She has started to brush her dolls hair now too ( thank goodness for me)
She will do a lot of roleplaying too- she pretends to be a mommy or a teacher mainly. Very cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment