There were amazing gourds.Ben- checking out the pumpkins!
Feeding the goats
I could not resist this picture- a sweet kitty sleeping in the corn. He looked totally relaxed!
Picking flowers!
My absolute favorite picture is above- I was just taking a picture of Dan and Ben eating their ice cream. Later, when I looked at the pictures, I saw the knucle heads sign. SO PERFECT and CUTE! My Knuckle heads ( actually a sign for the pumpkins)
Someone loves her ice cream. Pumpkin flavored!
We also went to Sea World around Halloween. They always decorate it nicely and have lots of shows. We went with some family and had a great time! There were lots of fun ghoulish scenes and we even stayed past dark and did the scare trail. It was probably a little scary for the kids- but they did great.
Halloween itself:
We dressed up and went to a friend's house for Halloween. They had a party, then we trick or treated around our block. Ainsley was a butterfly. Ben was a bug catcher- but he would not wear any of his costume. I got him cargo pants, a cargo type shirt, and hat. I sewed bugs and spiders on the pants, hat and shirt- but he freaked out when he saw them and ripped them off. SIGH. He also had a cute net with butterflies in it.
Gorgeous makeup
Beautiful butterflies
Our trick or treat friends
No comments:
Post a Comment