Sunday, July 13, 2008

Top Ten Movies

Top 10 favorite movies

Lord of the Rings trilogy – I love the action, the scenery, the cinematography and the makeup/costumes. I thought they were amazing movies!
Pirates of the Carribean- I love the action, the comedy and the love story. A perfect combination of things that I love in a movie! Johnny Depp was awesome as the pirate.
Gone with the wind- a classic story with many twists and turns, though I can’t give any specific reason why I liked it so much
Princess Bride- Again, the comedy, action and love story! A perfect movie that I still enjoy watching.
Star Wars Trilogy – I still think these movies are wonderful- the storyline, the action and the space idea
The black stallion- I loved movies with horses in them when I was growing up.
Cinderella- my romantic side again. I love the Disney movies with the characters and songs
The man from Snowy River- romance and horses! A great combination!
The Private Eyes- Don Knotts and Tim Conway- this was a wonderful comedy that we watched all the time when I was growing up. I still think back of it and giggle when I remember some of the scenes. Highly recommended!
The Usual Suspects. I like the drama and suspense with the great twist at the end. I love to be kept guessing about what will happen


In case you can’t tell, I love action movies! The more action, the better. I also love romantic comedies.

I guess I will tag:
Julie
Casey
Joey

because I have no idea what you all like to watch!

2 comments:

The Laukkanen's said...

Am I it? Does that mean I post my favorite movies? I don't know how this stuff works. But let's see...
1. Clueless-I saw this reluctantnly in vet school after some other movie was sold out and loved it! It was so funny and cute and even romantic.
2. 16 candles-a preteen favorite of mine, but still watch the rebrodacasts on TV.
3. Big: Tom Hanks is a great actor and here he does a great job of being a kid!
4.Austin Powers: they are just so funny and creative.
5. Babe: I LOVE that movie. "That'll do pig"...

I have to think about some more....

Dana said...

Okay, I read them! I like GWTHW, too. Pirates is a good one--there could be no better pirate than Johnny!