Sunday, November 23, 2008

9.5 months old

We have been battling illness in our house for the past few weeks. Ainsley got her first cold 1.5 weeks ago. She was very sick for 3 days, and it took a week for her to get completely better. It is very sad to see your child sick- especially when they don't understand why they can't breathe or why they are coughing. There were several sleepless nights for me and then luckily she got better. I thought we were lucky that no one else got sick, but luck ran out. I now have her terrible cold and I have felt awful for the past 3 days. Dan has been caring for Ainsley today - which has allowed me to sleep and try to recover. This is what Ainsley got into this morning.



I think she may have my sweet tooth.




Ainsley's first swing




Poor Remi, I took a few growths off of her last week and she kept licking her incisions. She has been wearing the e collar for about a week. Ainsley investigating.





Ainsley has done a lot in the past few weeks. She is able to walk 4 steps on her own. She has actually been doing this for a few weeks with no progress- I think her cold slowed her down some. She is a really fast crawler though and she walks along all the furniture.

Ainsley called Dan Dada the other day.

Ainsley calls Brie- Brrr and she chases her everywhere.

Ainsley loves our food- she eats her food pretty well, but she LOVES getting pieces of our food. She eats green beans, chicken, bread, and potatoes of ours.

Just so that you can all be jealous, I got an early Christmas present today. You'll never guess what it is.... wait for it, wait for it:

A new washing machine. Yippee! WoHOO.

Our old machine decided to break last night- leaking onto the floor. Luckily we caught it before any damage was done.

For those of you who want to see pictures from Halloween- sorry to disappoint you but Dan and I did not take any pictures.

1 comment:

Vetmommy said...

Where is the Santa hat?