Friday, August 3, 2012

March Family Visit

My Family came to visit in March 2012.  Everyone except my brother in law Dave made it!  It was the first time in a while that we were all together.  Mom and Dad arrived first and stayed for a little over a week.  The kids enjoyed the grandparent time they got tremendously.  Ben loves calling my Dad PaPa.  (it comes out more like Bapa).  They did so much fun stuff together!  Ainsley did arts and crafts with Grandma, made cookies and pies, went on walks, jumped on the trampoline and read tons of stories.  Sara, Celene and Angel also came for a visit!  We enjoyed lots of time together doing stuff with the kids and visiting.

One day, the boys stayed home and watched Ben, the girls and I went shopping. We had so much fun! I miss shopping with my mom and sisters. Ainsley got to enjoy it with us for the first time! We went to a local outdoor mall and had a blast. We had a great lunch. We went to several fun stores. Grandma and Ainsley did a little looking on their own and got some ice cream while the sisters and I did a little more shopping. Then we found the best store ever -- Charming Charlies. Everyone had fun here! Ainsley got some cute shoes, a purse, and a little jewelry courtesy of the family. I got shoes, jewelry, and a few dresses. It was so fun!

Sara and Ainsley

Celene and Ainsley

Grandma and Ainsley

Mommy and Ainsley!

The girls!
Ainsley making bread with Grandma!
It was wonderful to see everyone and spend time together.  We just wish everyone lived closer so we could get together more often. 

yes, I am very behind with my updates, but I am going to try and highlight the past few months!  We have done so much fun and exciting stuff that I want to share it.

No comments: