I had an ultrasound last night that showed we are going to have a little girl in February! The Ultrasound was very cool, we could see her so clearly with lots of detail. We saw all of the bones, the feet and little toes and the hands, we saw her heart beating and all of her movement. She must have been sleepy, because she was facing my back with her head down, and we could not get her to switch position, so it was hard for us to get a clear picture of her face or profile.
To the right is the picture that clearly shows her head, spine and ribs. See how she is facing down?
We had a great time looking at our baby on the ultrasound, it definitely makes things more real! Now we can start to imagine what she will look like. I think she will have long eyelashes, brown hair, (probably curly), and I am hoping for hazel eyes like Dan's.

Bottom's up! To the right you can see her ribs, abdomen and both legs and feet.

This is a picture of her arm and hand- we were trying to see the fingers, but she kept her fist closed.
6 comments:
I can see her very clearly,it's incredible. Now I can start knitting
Hooray for first born baby girls! She looks great!
When I look at those pictures, I can't believe you're not showing more. I mean...there's a real baby in there!!
I second Jennifer's hooray! 1st born girls are awesome. Of course, Jennifer & I are both 1st born girls, as are Anna & Faith:) I can't wait til you start to really show!
Yeah for baby girl Brown. I love ultrasound it does make it so much more real. Now you can start waiting for the tiny butterfly flutters of the first kicks.
I think she has Dan's smile. Just kidding, can't wait to meet her and see the new house too. Glad to see you guys aren't making too many changes at once.
Post a Comment