Our house is really moving along at this point. I went by this afternoon and they had put on a garage door, put on the interior doors, done the entire staircase railing - we got nice wrought iron rails, and started the baseboards. The house looks really good! I met with the builder yesterday and she ( yes she!) feels that we should be in our house by the end of September. That is great news for us, as we have sold our current house and have to be out September 12th. We plan to stay with our inlaws for a few weeks while between houses, but don't want to impose longer than that.
I will post more interior pictures next week!
Baby Brown is doing well. Luckily, I am still feeling pretty good. Nothing as exciting as my ultrasound picture in the last few days, but we are doing fine. I keep calling the baby "he." Everyone asks me what I think I am having and something has me calling the baby "he" a lot. I would be thrilled with a boy or a girl, but I think it is a boy... Thoughts from others?
I should be able to look with an US probe in 1-2 weeks and tell if it is a boy or girl, so bets are on.
I am planning to have a fairly relaxing weekend, nothing too exciting going on. We may pack some more boxes so there is less to do later.
5 comments:
YAY!!!! You sold the house. Congratulations! I think if you're calling BB "he" than your instincts have you calling him that for a reason. I think it's a boy. Besides...everyone else that gets pregnant while working at BAH has a boy. Faith is the only girl.
I am so excited for you and your new house and baby. I am glad you didnt have trouble selling your house. Can't wait for pictures of the inside. I am never good at guessing boy or girl. Have you decided on names for the baby yet?
Instincts, shmisnstincts! We decided not to find out the sex of our 1st baby just for the fun & excitement of it. I decided pretty early on I had to be carrying a boy. I just knew it. Mother's intuition was strong. I had NO doubt. We were so confident that we picked out a boy's name, but only narrowed down the girls' name list to 5 names. Needless to say, it took the entire time in the hospital to agree to Faith Avery as the name for our baby girl.
By the way, there is some truth to the old wives' tale about cravings (crave sour with a girl, then they are sweet after they are born...crave sweet with a boy, then they are sour after they are born). I craved grapefruit w/ Faith like crazy. I ate more grapefruit in that 9 months than the rest of my life combined. With both Cole & James I craved chocolate. I'm not big into sweets, but for 9 months I would tune in to the Food Network just hoping they were doing a show on chocolate. I was desperate!
Hey, I'm glad to see you have started a blog! I love reading about my kids antics from 1 and 2 years ago, and I really wish I had started when Anna was at the same stage as your baby.
That morning sickness stinks but I am glad you are over the hump! The baby looks great!
Post a Comment