Here is a cute picture of the pets- each wanting to be where the other is. If only they could switch bodies for a few days.

Packed and ready to go....

This is the suitcase we plan to pack for the hospital. When we got it down and put it in our closet, Brie decided it would be a great bed. I put a bed of hers in it to keep the hair contamination down. It is her favorite spot to be- maybe she doesn't want to be left behind? We still need to pack, we have had it down for at least a month now, I think I will do that tonight, then buy Brie a new bed.
3 comments:
My cat Cashmere always loved suitcases and bags too. But she hated traveling!
It looks like there is some grass in the backyard for Brie to be jealous about!
How cute!
I think Brie thinks you're having the baby for her!
Post a Comment