Sunday, January 13, 2008

Just add Baby!




We purchased an armoire for the baby's room this weekend. I was excited when we found it on Craig's list- it is made of the same wood and very close in color to the other furniture we have in there. I wanted more storage space for books, toys, clothes, etc. and this will be perfect.

I spent a lot of time last week going through all the new things that we have for the baby- I washed the clothes and blankets and put the toys, books, etc away. Finally, there is no more clutter on the dresser or window seat- it is all nicely put away. The room is ready!

2 comments:

Vetmommy said...

Looks great! Can't wait to meet her! She won't appreciate her awesome room for a while...

Joey said...

The nursery does look great. I love the color and type of wood you've chosen for the furniture. It is so quiet and "empty" right now. Just imagine your little girl lying in her crib so sweetly:) Just a couple of weeks and your life will be changed forever!