The work Christmas party was great- I enjoyed seeing everyone all dressed up and talking about things other than work. We clean up pretty well.
I noticed Saturday evening that my right foot was swollen, it swelled immediately on Sunday morning when I got out of bed too. Dan and I did some Christmas shopping and had lunch with some friends. My right leg was tingly the entire time. After lunch, I came home and laid down with my feet up.
I was glad that I didn't have to work today, an extra day off was just what I needed! I actually didn't even look at my feet this morning, I am hoping the swelling was just a temporary thing (but I doubt it).
I spent today kind of lazing around. I went to the grocery store and Costco to restock on just about everything. After putting that stuff away, I worked on my Christmas cards, watched some TV and laid on the couch with my lap warmer, Brie. It was a good day to be off and stay home.
This picture is from one day last week after work. Please ignore me- I look terrible. Dan says Brie is trying to help me "hatch the baby." She always manages to find a way to lay on my belly. I don't mind as long as she doesn't step around too much, she is warmer than any blanket.
3 comments:
Cats are wonderful in the winter - I have two warming my lap right now!
I took TWO days off, and I still didn't get anything done. Well...I did get the Christmas cards done.
"Hatch the baby"...how cute!!
You were going surgery-crazy last week! Maybe this week will give you a break.
Post a Comment