Saturday, February 16, 2008

11 days old

Wow - time seems to be going by quickly. Ainsley is 11 days old! Here are a few more pictures.

Ainsley relaxing in her bouncy chair.




First walk with Daddy.We still have several kinks to work out with the new computer- it is proving to be very difficult for pictures.

We have been enjoying the baby and hanging around the house. Dan goes back to work Tuesday- bummer- he is a big help and he really enjoys his little girl.

I am enjoying being a mom- it is a lot of work though. I am trying to imagine how all of you with multiple kids did it with a newborn. It is already getting easier, I am learning a lot, but I know there is a lot more to learn.

1 comment:

Vetmommy said...

Cute bouncy seat! I have an adorable pic of Anthony and Anna on their first walk, too. (sigh)