Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Peaceful!

This is the picture of Ainsley sucking her thumb. She is so peaceful!

She is using her thumb to get herself back to sleep when she wakes from napping and during the night. Today, she slept most of the day. She kept waking after an hour or so, then she would fall back to sleep. Maybe she is going through a growth spurt.
By the way - Remi had a negative urine culture this week! This is the first time in 6 months that I have had 2 negative cultures after her main course of antibiotics finished. It has been 4 weeks since her surgery and 5 weeks since we finished the amikacin injections. I brought out the big guns- 1)surgery- seems to have gone great! 2) cranberry supplement 3) prophylactic antibioitc (nitrofurantoin) given once a day in the evening before bed.
Now if we could just get her allergies under control....

2 comments:

Joey said...

I didn't realize she suffered from allergies, too.

Faith sucked her thumb as a baby (the other 2 never did). I remember as a young toddler her thumb had a little blister on the end from sucking so much. She weaned herself around 18-24 mos.

ColeBugsmommy said...

What a sweet photo!