Last week, I got a few good ultrasound pictures of baby brown. There is a great picture of her foot- you can clearly see all 5 toes! Also, there is a good shot of her hand, she is holding it up to her face. There are a few face shots too- one is very good and you can make out her lips, nose, and eyelids! Our scanner at home is not working so I had someone (Thanks) help me scan the pictures in at work. Unfortunately, blogger won't let me add the pictures the way they were saved, they are the wrong file type, it has to be a jpeg or gif. Last night I tried several different ways of getting the pictures on the site, but I was left with no pictures and severe frustration. I was trying this after a very long day at work ( again) so it seemed even more frustrating to fail. Anyway, I will try to show you individually and get Dan to fix our scanner.
The baby has continued to be really active- lots of movement and kicking. She has decided that I can't lay on my left side this week- whenever I try to sleep on my left side she starts kicking and moving wildly way down low on my side. It keeps me up or wakes me up if I shift to my left during sleep. This just adds to my nightly ritual of tossing and turning. This morning I slept well until 3, then was awake until 4 when I got up. I went back to bed at 5:30 on the couch upstairs and eventually fell asleep and slept in until 9:15! I may be using that couch more often- it is one of our old couches, but it is extremely comfortable to sleep on.
I am really glad for a small break- I am off until Monday! The first few days of this week at work seemed really busy and chaotic and I am sure today was too. I was truly exhausted Monday and Tuesday night after working from 8-7 with no breaks either day.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
2 comments:
I'm glad you get a little time off! Relax and put up your feet. I can't wait to see the pictures.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment