Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Decorations!

I know it is early, but it is so much fun to put up Christmas decorations! Dan and I started decorating for Christmas the weekend after Thanksgiving when I was working at the emergency clinic. It just so happened that that weekend was the only one I had off until Christmas itself, so we had to do it then. The tradition continued. When we returned from San Antonio, we put on some Christmas music and started decorating the inside of our house. We finished on Sunday morning. I think it looks really nice! We will have to do the outside decorations/lights when it warms up a bit-probably next weekend.

The pictures don't do the lights justice, but hopefully you get the idea.








Tonight I came home from work and Dan had all the lights on and Christmas music playing. It was a nice homecoming!

2 comments:

Vetmommy said...

Looks great! You might have to find some festive greenery for on top of your cabinets for the rest of the year!

Dana said...

What is Santa going to fill that big stocking with????